Logicblock Partner Spotlight: Elite EXTRA
Delivery Challenges Solved with Advanced Dispatch Technology
Connecting with Logicblock, a robust and leading eCommerce technology solution, has allowed you to easily accept orders from customers, handle back-end operations, and create an easy buying environment for your customers.
Now it’s time to get the product into the hands of your customers quickly and efficiently.
Advanced dispatch technology can help you:
- Optimize route builds
- Dispatch to in-house drivers or crowd-sourced fleets
- Track drivers and deliveries in real-time
- Provide customers with ETA alerts via text and email along the way
Choosing Advanced Dispatching Software
In today’s competitive environment, teaming up with the right dispatch partner is more critical than ever. When choosing advanced dispatching software, look for these six must-have features:
- Find an advanced dispatch solution that fully integrates with your eCommerce platform and ERP or POS systems. This allows for orders to freely flow from orders into the dispatching solution, cutting down on time spent manually entering order information from one platform into another. As a bonus, some top-notch solutions may even be able to pass delivery information like ETA statuses back into your Logicblock eCommerce solution. This allows customers to track their delivery without ever leaving your eCommerce portal, which keeps customers on your eCommerce site longer and more frequently.
- Look for a dispatching partner that can optimize routes to fit your unique needs. Do your customers require delivery within a promised time window? Do you want to route based on customer priority? Maybe you want to deliver to your furthest customer first, leaving time for pick up’s at other customers on the way back. A true dispatching solution will allow you to both optimize your routes and customize it to your workflow and customer requirements.
- In the midst of the pandemic, contact-free delivery has become critical. Customers have come to not only expect it, but demand it. Like it or not, it’s not going away any time soon. Advanced dispatching solutions offer photo capture through the driver’s mobile application, allowing them to quickly snap a photo upon delivery to show exactly where the product was delivered and the condition it was delivered in. These photos can then be stored in the advanced dispatching software for easy retrieval. Use the photos to email customers or place them on proof of delivery documents.
- Though a lot has changed this year, driver shortages still remain. Finding the proper delivery channel helps to get deliveries out to customers on-time. One way to complement your existing delivery team is with crowd-sourced fleets. Advanced dispatch can act as a control tower for your deliveries, helping you dispatch to your internal staff or integrating with crowd-sourced fleets such as Lyft, Postmates, and local couriers in your area. The software will compare ETA’s and delivery costs, allowing you to make the final decision with the simple click of a button. This process allows you to make a hotshot delivery when all of your drivers are tied up, or to make a delivery after hours.
- How you communicate with your customers from the time they order until the order is complete and in their hands can make or break your chances at creating a life-long customer. With advanced dispatch solutions, you can easily and automatically send ETA alerts via text or email with real-time information about when the customer can expect their order, along with signatures and photos of the completed delivery.
- Be sure that your dispatching solution is cloud-based. As we’ve found this year, being able to pick up and work from anywhere is critical. With a cloud-based solution, all you need is a browser for your dispatcher and a mobile device for your drivers. The cloud-based, SaaS software also allows for regular updates, so your technology can always stay on the cutting-edge.
If you’re looking for more information on how advanced dispatch technology can take your delivery operations to the next level, Elite EXTRA has you covered.