We just celebrated Independence Day, but now it’s time for “Independent’s Day!” We’re headed to Washington D.C. and the Gaylord National Hotel and Conference Center from July 11-15th for the Advantage Business Conference 2012 and couldn’t be more excited. The event is sponsored by our integration partner, S.P. Richards, and we always have a blast every time we go.
This year we’ve got lots of new features to show you, so make sure to stop by Booth 1546 and check us out. Our experienced users know we always dress to impress at the AB Conference and this year is no different. We won’t spoil the surprises here so don’t miss us on the showroom floor!
If you’re unfamiliar with what we do and offer come say hello and we’ll show you our patented 7cart ecommerce service. While other similar services either offer back-end services or front-end design, we offer both at a great price! Plus, our 7cart service fully integrates with S.P. Richards’ catalog and order management.
We can’t wait to see all our old and new friends at the Conference. Make sure you stop by Booth 1546 to at least say hello and check out our new features. See you in D.C.!
Logicblock News and Blog
Monday, July 09, 2012- Logicblock
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- It’s Never Too Late to Redirect Your eCommerce Business Focus
- Developing Your Own Identity Can Take Time
- Redoing Your Site for Fall
- Logicblock Attends the Advantage Business Conference
- How You Can Encourage Customer Reviews…and Why
- The Importance of Having a Unique Online Store
- To Go Big or Go Small?
- Why Social Media is Vital During a Disaster
- The Importance of Wish Lists and Favorites
- Imagining the Future of Your Company
tradeshow holiday sales, 2010 season holiday sales, 2009 season Cyber Monday copywriting search engine optimization paid advertising blogging 7cart ecommerce holiday sales, 2011 season marketing social media long tail, search engine keywords fulfillment S.P. Richards reciprocal links PR outsourcing real estate website, idx integration, mls integration ecommerce taxes office supplies mobile apps customer service Black Friday linkbait holiday sales photography viral marketing press releases
- 7cart ecommerce (24)
- Black Friday (7)
- blogging (5)
- copywriting (7)
- customer service (42)
- Cyber Monday (9)
- ecommerce (77)
- fulfillment (1)
- holiday sales (29)
- holiday sales, 2009 season (1)
- holiday sales, 2010 season (6)
- holiday sales, 2011 season (9)
- linkbait (1)
- long tail, search engine keywords (3)
- marketing (48)
- mobile apps (6)
- office supplies (4)
- outsourcing (2)
- paid advertising (6)
- photography (1)
- PR (32)
- press releases (3)
- real estate website, idx integration, mls integration (1)
- reciprocal links (1)
- S.P. Richards (3)
- search engine optimization (4)
- social media (39)
- taxes (3)
- tradeshow (6)
- viral marketing (6)