We just celebrated Independence Day, but now it’s time for “Independent’s Day!” We’re headed to Washington D.C. and the Gaylord National Hotel and Conference Center from July 11-15th for the Advantage Business Conference 2012 and couldn’t be more excited. The event is sponsored by our integration partner, S.P. Richards, and we always have a blast every time we go.
This year we’ve got lots of new features to show you, so make sure to stop by Booth 1546 and check us out. Our experienced users know we always dress to impress at the AB Conference and this year is no different. We won’t spoil the surprises here so don’t miss us on the showroom floor!
If you’re unfamiliar with what we do and offer come say hello and we’ll show you our patented 7cart ecommerce service. While other similar services either offer back-end services or front-end design, we offer both at a great price! Plus, our 7cart service fully integrates with S.P. Richards’ catalog and order management.
We can’t wait to see all our old and new friends at the Conference. Make sure you stop by Booth 1546 to at least say hello and check out our new features. See you in D.C.!
Monday, July 09, 2012- Logicblock
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Want Better Buyers? Spring Clean Your Email Marketing Database
- Tax Time Was a Nightmare! How Can I make it Easier Next Year?
- The Dangers of Sitting (And what eCommerce Sellers Can Do About Them)
- What do eCommere sellers do with tax form 1099-K?
- Logicblock and OPSoftware Align to Expand Dealer Technology Options
- How Helping a Reporter Can Help Your eCommerce Store
- What do Online Sellers Need to Know about Sales Tax?
- 10 New Year's Resolutions for Online Sellers
- What the Black Friday and Cyber Monday Numbers Mean for Your Online Store
- A New Start for a New Year
mobile apps copywriting 7cart ecommerce ecommerce holiday sales, 2011 season marketing fulfillment Cyber Monday customer service holiday sales, 2009 season tradeshow outsourcing holiday sales search engine optimization office supplies PR paid advertising real estate website, idx integration, mls integration holiday sales, 2010 season viral marketing holiday sales, 2014 season S.P. Richards Black Friday social media reciprocal links long tail, search engine keywords press releases linkbait taxes photography blogging
- 7cart ecommerce (24)
- Black Friday (9)
- blogging (5)
- copywriting (8)
- customer service (44)
- Cyber Monday (11)
- ecommerce (87)
- fulfillment (1)
- holiday sales (32)
- holiday sales, 2009 season (1)
- holiday sales, 2010 season (6)
- holiday sales, 2011 season (9)
- holiday sales, 2014 season (1)
- linkbait (1)
- long tail, search engine keywords (3)
- marketing (53)
- mobile apps (6)
- office supplies (4)
- outsourcing (2)
- paid advertising (6)
- photography (1)
- PR (36)
- press releases (3)
- real estate website, idx integration, mls integration (1)
- reciprocal links (1)
- S.P. Richards (3)
- search engine optimization (4)
- social media (43)
- taxes (5)
- tradeshow (6)
- viral marketing (6)