Integrated Distributor & Partners
At Logicblock, one of our specialties is the technological relationship between wholesale distributors of goods and their dealers.
Large-scale goods distributors provide their catalogs to dealers, who then – either through a brick and mortar store or eCommerce – sell their wares to businesses or end users.
Logicblock can customize the 7cart eCommerce platform to provide a complete turnkey white label solution for distributors who are searching for an integrated eCommerce solution for their dealers. The bullets below are potential service offerings we can offer to the distributor/dealer:
- Catalog Management – We allow wholesale distributors to provide all or part of their catalog to dealers. From there, we manage the online catalog for the dealer automatically according to the updates that the distributor may have.
- Inventory Management – Products are shown in or out-of-stock according to the inventory that the distributor publishes, meaning that no longer will a shortage on the distributor’s end result in an unhappy customer on the dealer’s end.
- Order Management – When a customer orders from the dealer’s website, the dealer then can easily transmit the order to the distributor’s website. When the order is shipped, the customer is automatically notified. No more lag time, resulting in faster ordering turnaround and happier end users.
- Content Services -- Need to deliver a spec sheet or safety report to all your dealers? Have updated images of your star product? Our Content Delivery Service allows you to update your dealers with new information - everything from in-depth videos to informational text files - with ease.
- Complete Customization – No matter your industry’s unique needs, Logicblock can develop a custom integration or application to quickly and easily marry the requirements of distributors and dealers
Example Market: 7cart eCommerce for Office Supply Dealers.
Benefits of Integrated Wholesaler and Dealer eCommerce Solutions
After Logicblock has integrated dealers with wholesalers in one complete solution with 7Cart eCommerce, both parties will see:
- Reduced Overhead –7Cart updates each dealer’s online store as soon as the distributor’s catalog is updated, meaning products are quicker to market and out to customers sooner. Also, no more need to print catalogs or call and fax in orders to the distributor, reducing turnaround time and the need for customer service to deal with questions and complaints.
- Time Saved – Automated order integration means no more time spent manually entering orders and no more mistakes between the end user’s shopping cart and the distributor’s warehouse
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Unlike our competitors, 7Cart hosts individual dealer’s websites on their own domain name with their own web content and branding. Not only that, each product is given its own page with clearly defined product description. This makes it easier for end users to find the product, increasing sales and drawing in new customers.